Pages

16.1.10

Positive Thinking ! :)

I usually say that statement when me or the other feeling doubt of something .
and I usually do .

positive thinking to all the things,
that would be happen or that already happened .

I've try to always positive thinking for all the things that doesn't like my desire .
altough sometimes I become so blame for all that happened .
and not rarely I become so pessimist to what I'll do .



always Try to think that just the way it is .
just the way that most suitable with our condition at the time .
and try to think positively for whatever the things that would happened in the future .

Be sure that God always know the Best .

everything that would happen as what we think .
if we think the good, there will be , and vice versa .

positive thinking related with miracle,
that could come whenever it would .
God always hear what we want,
and God will make us a miracle to all that just right what we should need .

So, always positive thinking !
God always hear and know what we need indeed ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment