Pages

24.1.12

Model Wannabe? Me! XD

Assalamu'alaikum !! ^^

Heyyoo !!

Based on the tittle, "Model Wannabe"
Yaa, I ever really wanted to be a model..
Since childhood, I've tried to join any competition, but then, not really..

But now, I STILL WANNA BE A MODEL ! haha XD
Fashion model, runway model, magazine, yaa any kind of that ;p

Me, posing XD


After a very very very long time..
Finally I can walk like a model in a real "time" haha
The event hasn't yet held, but it will, insyaAllah :D
H-5 to the day..
It's held by HSCI with "HSC Model Hunt" in 1st Anniversarry of HSCI..
:)

25 of semi-finalists
Alhamdulillah.. I can be one of the 10 finalists :)
10 of finalists

And I get more education about model, about how to walk and behave in the runway,
we teached by Hesty :)
I really enthusiastic when I first knew about this event.. However, I can walk on the runway and wear some nice clothes by some famous designer.. Such as Hannie Hananto and Najua Yanti .. :)
I really have "another" experience from the first and the process to the final..
and the final come closer, 5 days again..
I wish we all can show the very best of us..
WIsh us luck ! ;)

This is some photos of us :D
8 of  finalist + Hesty









Wassalamu'alaikum ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment